Humans are the most varied of all races, as well as they most common. They can be found living any kind of lifestyle in any area, they take on all careers, and they are the dominant race in most governments. Generalizing about humans is highly difficult, as they vary far too much for sweeping statements to bear any truth.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
- Tougher Than I Look: Humans gain a +2 racial bonus to one saving throw of their choice.
- Flexible: Humans do not select favored classes. Instead, they get a favored class bonus at every level, regardless of what class they take a level in.
Favored Class Options
- The human favored class options are those listed in the Advanced Player's Guide.